Kathryn Sue was born Wednesday, June 27th at 9:12pm. She weighed in at 7lbs. 3oz. and was 20.25 inches. Both Kathryn and Nanette are resting at home. Please call before visiting! Thank you, JT and Nanette
She is absolutely beautiful!! Yah Nanette! I can't wait to hear all the details though,...how long was your labor, ect. Give me a call sometime soon so we can catch up! I'm so happy for the 2 of you,...being a mommy is the best feeling in the world, and you look like a natural!! You'll be great!! Love, Nicole and Morgyn
1 comment:
She is absolutely beautiful!! Yah Nanette! I can't wait to hear all the details though,...how long was your labor, ect. Give me a call sometime soon so we can catch up! I'm so happy for the 2 of you,...being a mommy is the best feeling in the world, and you look like a natural!! You'll be great!!
Love, Nicole and Morgyn
Post a Comment